Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throw Back Thursday!

Oh wow, it has been so long since I've posted! I've been so busy with school lately that its hard to get any time at all to do multiple manicures for posting purposes. I have been working to get back on track lately though. So here's a fun little manicure based off one of my favorite Game Boy Color games: Pokemon Pinball!


I always loved my trusty Game Boy Color, I couldn't even tell you how many hours I've spent playing Pokemon Pinball alone. Unfortunately this wasn't my original Game Boy Color, I used to have the translucent purple one, heck yeah! 


Of course I had to find a teal to match and O.P.I Fly was a near perfect match. I hand painted some gold circle studs to resemble Pokeballs! I really think this is a cute and subtle manicure with a nerdy touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment