Monday, September 8, 2014

Shaping Up For Fall!

While Summer was heating up, I was getting ready for the next season. Fall has always been my favorite time of year, its when the leaves turn and the wind picks up. Not to mention its the time of year for all the dark, rich colors to come out to play!


I had seen spikes used in nail art before and just had to get some of my own! I may have gone a little overboard with this look, but I still like it. I used Zoya Pinta for a decadent base and sponged Rainbow Honey Gilded and Costa Del Sol for some shimmering gold. That's about when the spikes took over, heh.


This one has to be my favorite of the two, especially the butterflies. I used Nails Inc Kensington High Street and used Zoya Tomoko as a beautiful glitter gradient. I had these gorgeous butterfly confetti pieces that I bent, so that they look like they're fluttering on my nails. 


I've been thinking for awhile now that I wanted to try a new shape on my nails. I finally decided last month and just went for it. I actually really love how it turned out and am definitely keeping this shape from now on! I went with a simple manicure this week with Beautifully Disney Diva Of The Deep and some silver pyramid studs.



No comments:

Post a Comment