Friday, July 4, 2014

Quick Post: Happy Fourth Of July!

Hey everyone! I hope you're having or plan to have an awesome Fourth of July. I don't have much planned for the blog today, but I have tons of fun manicures coming up soon! I've been working pretty hard the past few days to bring my ideas to life and cannot wait to share them with you all. For today, I decided to share my festive glitter gradient.


I started with Sinful Colors Wisp as a nice crisp white base. And Rainbow Honey I'm The Hero! was just screaming to be used. It turned into a really beautiful and patriotic looking gradient and I love the little stars. I was also surprised to see square glitters mixed in with the hexes!

Enjoy your day and check back for exciting things to come!


1 comment:

  1. That is one gorgeous glitter topper! I love how sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete