Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beautifully Disney Haul!

Last Monday I was lucky enough to visit Downtown Disney and have a little shopping spree. I loved being able to feel some of the Disney spirit. We walked around the shops for a bit and ate at my favorite restaurant Naples. After we stopped in at the art gallery, there were so many beautiful art pieces I would love to hang in my home.


I decided to have a little hidden mickey in my manicure for the day. I used China Glaze Escaping Reality as a nice hot pink base. And did my favorite art for Summer, 3D dots! I have little containers of mickey mouse glitters, so I used a black under a white to create the same 3D effect. 


The whole shebang! I'm usually more into polish than eyeshadow, but the art and colors of this palette were calling my name. Its the Curiouser & Curiouser palette from their new Alice In Wonderland line. The four polishes up top are also from that line, from left to right: Tis' Brillig, Non Sensical, Who Are You? and This Way, That Way. The bottom three are from the Minnie Mouse line, from left to right: Poptimistic, Orang' You Cute and Oh Mod Mouse.


Here are the colors inside the Curiouser & Curiouser palette, from top left to bottom right: Hip Cat, Queenie, Twirly, Quiet As A Mouse, Wild Hare and Mushroom. They're highly pigmented, smooth and beautiful. I'll be posting swatches of the polishes later this week, so stay tuned for that! 


1 comment:

  1. Love this hidden Mickey! What a great idea. I love the 3D dots in general as well x

    ReplyDelete