Monday, June 16, 2014

Beautifully Disney Fantasy In Flight

I've had these swatches sitting in a folder for awhile now and with all the new Beautifully Disney collections coming out recently, I decided its time to post swatches and catch up! Ever since I heard of Disney launching their own cosmetics line, I was intrigued and planned on owning every polish they put out. Fantasy In Flight came out last year in November with four gorgeous shades.


Spriteful is a stunning nude holographic with hidden iridescent flecks. It took three coats for opacity and the holographic effect didn't get dull with top coat. I have to say this is my favorite color from this collection, its absolutely beautiful.


Something Sassy is a lovely rose gold glitter top coat. One coat over Nicole By OPI How Fairy Nice Of You! is all you need for a glitter packed manicure. I love the color of the glitter, its nice to get a metallic glitter that's not gold or silver.


Wish Come True is a fantastic sky blue holographic with hidden iridescent flecks. This color took three coats for opacity, its formula is nice and smooth. I really hope they release more colors like this and Spriteful because they're amazing and easily my favorite effect.


Star Struck is a ruby red jelly with glittering red hexes. It went opaque in two coats and really surprised me with how pretty it turned out to be. I love how much it sparkles with the top coat and the fact that it doesn't need a base color.

Get ready for more Beautifully Disney swatches coming soon!


3 comments: