Saturday, May 17, 2014

Summer Neon Inspiration!

I'm sure everyone is ready and waiting for this Summer to come around! I know I'm eager to get my hands on new Summer neon collections that are coming out. For now, I gathered up some of the neons I already own and decided to make some inspiration manicures to make any Summer brighter!


One of the most fun styles to create is a splatter manicure! There's really no way to go wrong with this messy nail art and just look at the awesome end result. I always use white as my base color, so that the other colors stand out. For this combination I used: Beautifully Disney Celtic Fire, Sinful Colors Savage, Essie The More The Merrier, Color Club Mrs. Robinson and Butter London Cake-hole.


Another favorite of mine is the interlocking dot manicure. I wanted to do each nail a different combination to show just how versatile this manicure can be. If you have scotch tape, a dotting tool and some patience for dry time, then this manicure is easy! Colors from thumb to pinky: China Glaze Shocking Pink, Butter London Cake-hole, Beautifully Disney Celtic Fire, Revlon Parfumerie Sunlit Grass, Sinful Colors Pull Over, Essie The More The Merrier, Color Club Abyss, Sinful Colors Savage, Color Club Bright Night and Color Club Mrs. Robinson.


A new favorite of mine is the 3D dot manicure. On a whim I decided to divide my nails between two colors and meet on the middle finger, which turned out really neat! This manicure is the easiest because its just layered dots to create a 3D effect. I used China Glaze Shocking Pink and Color Club Wham! Pow! I will definitely be rocking this style throughout the Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment