Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Just Got Studded!

Yes, I'm still on a neon kick for Summer. I came across more vibrant inspiration with my wheel of neon studs and decided to try out a few looks!


I may not be able to do a regular color gradient, but nothing can stop me from a sparkling glitter gradient! Butter London Cake-hole is a favorite pink of mine and ever since I was able to get Salon Perfect Kaboom, I've been obsessed with it. I sponged on a bit of Revlon Sunlit Grass before Kaboom, just to blend the glitters in a little better. I liked the idea of randomly placing studs, it didn't turn out quite how I pictured itz, but it still looks neat!


One of my all time favorite shades of blue is Color Club Bright Night, which just so happens to look amazing with some neon studs! The necklace placement turned out really nicely, but the accent nail design was so much fun to create and I'm really loving it.


I decided to see how it looked under my UV lamp and it turned out awesome! I love that the studs glow so bright in contrast with the neon blue.


Despite how tedious this design turned out to be, it was most definitely worth it! I hand placed each stud over Sinful Colors Wisp and even cut a few for the edges. Would I spend a few hours doing this look all over again? Uh...yeah of course!


Another awesome look under my UV lamp, like tiny lights all over my nails. I think I'll start making it a habit to check more manicures under my UV lamp, just to see if there's a cool effect!


4 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME. Your nails are amaizing. My favourite nail art:
    ♥http://pixelspolish.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.html (I LOVE MLP :*)
    ♥http://pixelspolish.blogspot.com/2012/06/disney-inspiration-scream-team.html
    ♥http://pixelspolish.blogspot.com/2012/12/disney-inspiration-vanellope-von.html
    ♥http://pixelspolish.blogspot.com/2014/01/disney-inspiration-let-it-go.html

    Hugs and kisses from Poland ♥ kamilove-arcydziela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so so much! I'm really amazed that my art is being seen as far as Poland and that people really enjoy it! :D

      Delete
  2. That first mani is killing me. The gradient is so perfectly eye-popping I thought it was nail wraps! And the studs remind me of candy dots :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! The best compliment is when someone thinks your nail art is wraps or stickers. :3

      Delete