Saturday, April 5, 2014

Color Club Celebration!

I recently visited my local Bed Bath & Beyond to try and find the new Color Club Modern Mosaic collection, unfortunately I couldn't find it. I was lucky enough to stumble on these Color Club minis though and found out they're from the Celebration collection!


There are twelve colors in the collection, but these three were the only ones I could find in their mini display. I am crazy for glitters in crellies (creme/jellies) and was so happy to see that Color Club has hopped on that train!


For You is a white crelly with rainbow hexes of varying sizes. I'm assuming this one is to celebrate a birthday and its adorable. It only took two coats for opacity and my goodness was there glitter a plenty!


Matte top coat immediately turns this color into a delicious jawbreaker manicure! Any rainbow glitters in a white crelly and I am totally in!


Bundle Of Joy is a minty green crelly with black and white hexes of varying sizes. The formula is a little thin, so three layers were needed to get this color opaque. I noticed the white hexes are a little transparent and I think that makes this color even better!


I absolutely adore this color in matte. It looks just like mint chocolate chip ice cream, scrumptious!


Oh Boy! is a gorgeous baby blue crelly with black and white hexes of all sizes. This color gave a lot more glitter coverage in three coats. They should really think about making a whole line of colors like this, they're so fantastic.


The matte top coat definitely makes this color more creamy and soft. Almost like a speckled robin's egg, beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Its between the fact that I love mint green and the fact that I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. ;)

      Delete
  2. For You is so pretty. This collection is like Hallmark cards in nail polish form though ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its the perfect way to celebrate something with a polish obsessed person. XD

      Also, I did something with my nails for tomorrow! :D

      Delete
  3. great swatches I love your blog! new gfc follower here :) xx http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to follow back. :D

      Delete