Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sorry I haven't been around lately!

Things have been so busy since I started school and I haven't had much time to get any swatches or blogging done. The two classes I'm taking are going by so quickly, but there is so much work that I barely have time to paint my own nails. Luckily this weekend I was able to get ahead in my homework, so I have a little time to get some posts together!


Here is my manicure for the week! I wanted to do something that would really pop and something that I hadn't done before. This design I found online was a perfect fit and so easy too! I used Color Club Mrs. Robinson and a Sinful Colors white and black. All you have to do is lay down the black dots with a dotting tool, let them dry and layer white almost all the way over the black. I can't stop staring at them, and maybe that's a bad thing for classes, but I love the three dimensional feeling they give!


I was also able to get to the store this weekend and buy a better case for my Nail Care kit. In the kit we got a duffle bag, but it didn't have wheels and believe me when I say this kit is heavy! I got this wheeled toolbox from Home Depot and everything fits really nicely, but leaves room for anything I might need to add later. My mom actually got this for me because she has one she uses for all her floral classes!


It has a nice pull out area where I keep my tools and polishes.


Underneath is where I keep my bigger tools like gloves, a soak bowl, sanitizer and my sterilizing tray. Also any lotions, remover and etc.


And finally in the bottom compartment I can fit my pedicure tubs and towels.

In just a few weeks my first two classes will be over and I'll have about six left to go. I have learned so much and will definitely put it to use. But hopefully I can make some time to come update and keep bloggin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment