Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bundle Monster 10pcs Metal Nail Veil Review

 *Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

So I was recently accepted to become sponsored by BundleMonster.com and was overjoyed to begin reviewing their products. My first package contained a set of their awesome 10pcs metal nail veils and I immediately tried every single one of them on! I love that the metal is so sturdy, despite the designs being so intricate.


I've never tried nail veils before, but found out they're extremely simple to use! Just add a little nail glue and press them on, they'll stay put for a long time. I paired the full gold veil with Rainbow Honey Ivy's Kiss over Color Club Wild Cactus and am in love with how elegant the gold looks with the emerald green.


I was dying to try a Spring look with this silver nail veil, the black flower design is so cute! I paired it with Deborah Lippmann I'm Not Edible, the black flower goes so well with the black glitter. Another plus side of metal nail veils is that they're easily reusable. All you have to do is peel them off when you're done and wipe the backing down with a little remover!


The rest of the gold veils in the set aren't necessarily full nail, but they cover quite bit! My favorite out of them all is the one on the far left, the filigree is lovely. From left to right the base colors are: OPI Magazine Cover Mouse, Beautifully Disney Diva Of The Deep, Butter London Bluey and Zoya Dahlia.


The silver set has one more full nail veil, which is glamorously covered in rhinestones! These silver veils are amazingly beautiful with filigree and rhinestones galore. My favorite of this set has to be the second one in from the left, I'm a sucker for delicate designs. Base colors from left to right are: Zoya Carter, Essie Butler Please! and China Glaze Holly-Day.

This set can be found at bundlemonster.com  and you can also buy pairs of a single design!

 *Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*



2 comments:

  1. The rightmost golden one is so pretty. It kinda looks like a bouquet of sparkly flowers (and like a cross, obviously)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you're totally right it does look like a bouquet!

      Delete