Monday, January 20, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Freshes

I'm finally back, after a long and busy holiday! I've also been waiting for my nails to grow longer again, because they all broke, which caused me to file them down. Anyway, today I'm going to share another set of the Revlon Parfumerie line, the Freshes! Which I thought was the last of the set, but then I found the last five, so keep an eye out for that post as well!


Fresh Linen is a pearlescent sheer off white. I didn't want to put a base color, so four coats is what it took to make this color opaque. The scent is pretty pleasant, like a fragrant sweet soap. Its not overpowering at all and your hands can smell clean all the time!


Lavender Soap is another pearlescent effect in a lovely soft lavender. This color is also sheer, so it took four coats for opacity. Wow, this scent is so strongly like powdered laundry soap! Not something I would want my nails to smell like, but its still a nice scent.


Sunlit Grass is a vibrant yellow cream. It only took three coats for opacity and this color really reminds me of Provincial Mademoiselle from Beautifully Disney. This color has a very sweet grassy aroma, but its got a hint of a floral scent as well.


Wintermint is a sheer pearlescent green base with blue glitter and gold shimmer. Three coats for opacity and its very similar to Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream. This is a definite minty scent, which is just plain delicious!


Lime Basil is a nice Summer green cream. It took three coats for opacity and went on very smoothly. I'm not entirely sure what lime basil would smell like, but this is straight up Sprite soda scent! Its very refreshing and subtle.


Surf Spray is a super sheer pearlescent blue with a purple shimmer. It took a whopping six coats to get this opaque, so I suggest putting it over a color or white. The scent for this color is very beachy, it smells like a salty ocean themed perfume.


Italian Leather is a gorgeous dark grey cream with golden shimmer. I really love the combination of grey and gold. This color was very smooth and went on in two coats! This scent is a very sweet smelling leather, its actually really lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment