Thursday, December 5, 2013

Getting In The Holiday Spirit!

 Its that time of year again! The holidays are fast approaching and I've been getting in the spirit lately. I wish I had gotten a picture of my Thanksgiving nails, they were Revlon Parfumerie Bordeaux topped with Rainbow Honey Linger. Not only was it a really beautiful combo, but my nails smelled like cranberry all day!


When I first saw Rainbow Honey Phoenix Down, I immediately wanted to use it for a Christmas manicure. I did one layer over Sephora By O.P.I I Come In Peas and it looks like festive confetti! For a cute accent I decided to use Beautifully Disney Looking For My Prince as a base and striped Color Club Gingerbread Man down and across. I wanted it to look like a present, so I painted an acrylic bow to match! 


This is last week's manicure, I wanted a simple polka dot. Apparently I'm not done wearing Autumn Spice with everything I own and decided it would be a great pair with Color Club Gingerbread Man. They smelled AMAZING together, like Christmas an Autumn all wrapped up in one!


No comments:

Post a Comment