Sunday, November 10, 2013

Studly Manicures For Fall!

 A few weeks ago I ordered a few wheels of nail studs, so I could try out some edgy and elegant manicures. I also absolutely adore 3D type manicures that have some texture, so these are perfect for subtle texture. I was really excited when I got them in the mail and decided to try some looks and share them with you!


The first thing I wanted to try out with China Glaze Midtown Magic was polka dots. I'm a huge fan of polka dots and thought these gold circle studs would be perfect! I really like the contrast of colors that this look created, I think if I tried this look again though I would use smaller circle studs.


I usually lean towards silver more than gold, so I decided to try a look with some square and almond shaped studs. I also wanted to swatch the new L'Oreal textured polish I bought yesterday, its called Hidden Gems! Again, I would probably use smaller square studs if I did this look again, but I do really like the flower shape the three almond studs created.


And for the last look I layered Sally Hansen Spark In The Dark over Nicole By O.P.I Keep It Real, which is a really nice combo that I would totally wear again! I haven't ever used heart shaped studs before, so I decided to add them near my cuticles. This has to be my favorite of the three, probably because it reminds me so much of the Queen Of Hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment