Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Five Favorites For Fall!

Its my favorite season of all time and although I'm super sick right now, I wanted to continue with posts. So here's a short list of my favorite polishes to wear this season! Now in my opinion you can wear whatever color you want, whenever, but these are my Fall go-to colors.


Zoya Pixie Dust in London, a nice gloomy grey with silver glitter and a soft sandy texture. Its a nice darker color without being too dark and since it has a texture in it, it tends to dry quicker.


Rainbow Honey Kitsune is an gorgeous tan creme with orange, brown and gold glitters. This is a constant Fall favorite of mine because the colors are perfect and I'm obsessed with tan polish shades.


Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice is a chocolate brown with golden and orange glass flecks in it. A new favorite of mine because I love the rich color and it smells amazing! No joke, it smells like warm spiced pumpkin bread. Mmmmm!


Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra In The Park is an elegant black creme with golden hexes of all sizes. I'm in love with black and gold color combinations and this has everything in one! Its a great color for Fall, but also for the holidays.


Beautifully Disney Let Your Hair Down is a fantastic bright raspberry jelly. I know usually for Fall everyone wears darker colors, but I absolutely love this color. I love wearing it by itself or even making a jelly sandwich with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment