Friday, October 11, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Final Battle

 *Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Rainbow Honey has done it again with a stunning new collection of fifteen colors! Let me tell you now that this collection is breath taking. I was lucky enough to be given some samples to share with you today.


Cetra is a soft pink jelly with millions of tiny sparkling iridescent and golden flecks. Its a little sheer on its own, so I placed two coats over Butter London Teddy Girl. I love this color for its gentleness, but it also packs a punch with its flecks.


 A coat of matte gives this polish a whole different shine. This color is lovely in matte, it looks like a delicate sparkling candy.


Judgement Bolt is an amazing gold shimmer with micro gold, bronze and iridescent glitter topper. I didn't want to take away from its sparkle with a colored base coat, so I layered one coat over Sally Hansen Black Out. 


You can really see the amount of shimmer and iridescent glitters with this color in matte. Its astounding how much glitter coverage you get from one nice layer. The iridescent glitters really add a nice pop that I just adore.


Ruby Weapon is a gorgeous ruby red metallic with gold and red shimmer. Just to be safe I used four coats of this color, but it really only needs three and no base color needed. This color is a jewel in the pack and perfect for Fall, I know I'll be wearing it again!


In matte Ruby Weapon becomes a soft, sparkling velvet red. I really love the way the matte catches every detail of the shimmer, it looks amazing. I cannot wait to grab others from this collection.

You can get these colors and more from The Final Battle at 10pm EST tonight on rainbowhoney.com!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


4 comments:

  1. I think you might have gotten a mislabeled item. The one you have called "judgement bolt" looks more like "meteor" to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the black base color makes it look like Meteor. I double checked and it still looks and says Judgement Bolt. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Ruby Weapon is gorgeous! I find myself getting bored with the red swatches I see but this is lovely and different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I'm not a huge fan of reds, but this one got my attention! :)

      Delete