Monday, October 14, 2013

Quick Post: Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice & Black Magic


So I was able to find the awesome Halloween display by Sinful Colors at my local Walgreens. I remember last year I saw Pumpkin Spice and wasn't interested, but this year I am! And they released a new color called Black Magic that is a perfect color for Halloween. So I decided to do a quick swatch today!


Pumpkin Spice is a delicious mix of golden and red hex glitters. I layered two coats on top of Nicole By O.P.I Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary and the coverage is pretty amazing. I wasn't sure about this color at first, but its really grown on me and I'll definitely be pairing it with more Fall colors.


Black Magic is a dazzling mix of metallic black and orange hexes of varying sizes. I did two coats over Sally Hansen Black Out for fantastic coverage. I think this color is great for a simple and sparkling Halloween manicure or if you're just a fan of black and orange! I think this would also make a wonderful glitter gradient.



No comments:

Post a Comment