Tuesday, October 1, 2013

China Glaze Monsters Ball

Its my favorite time of year again, Halloween/Fall! There are so many collections coming out for the season and I am bursting with excitement. So get ready for some Halloween/Fall themed swatch spam and we'll start it off with China Glaze Monsters Ball!


Boo-Gie Down! is a spooky good orange, white and black hex glitter of all sizes and black bar glitters. Two coats over Butter London Marrow resulted in amazing glitter coverage. This is an absolutely perfect glitter to celebrate Halloween with and I love it!


Bat My Eyes is a black jelly stuffed with golden hex glitters and metallic orange bars. This one has got to be my favorite, it looks so elegant! It took three coats for opacity and I didn't need to use a color underneath. At first I thought the bar glitters would interrupt the beauty of this color, but they're so scattered that its perfect.


Fang-Tastic is a glitter top coat with fuchsia, purple, blue and green hexes. Here's the pleasant shocker: This is only one coat, you read that right. A single coat over Butter London Cuppa is all it took to cover basically everything. This is one amazing glitter coat!


Howl You Doin' is a dark purple, almost black jelly with orange and indigo flecks. Two coats for opacity with no under color. I really love how tiny the flecks in this color are, but they still stand out and shine!


Ghoulish Glow is their famous glowing top coat. It only slightly alters the color of your base coat, but I went with Essie The More The Merrier underneath. Its next to impossible to get a photo of this color in the dark to show just how bright its glow is. I decided to hold it under a UV light to show you how it looks, you can see the tiny specks of glow that are in this top coat. Trust me though, it gives off a spectacular glow in the dark!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm dying for all the autumn and Halloween polishes coming out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They have the best color and glitters this time of year! :D

      Delete
  2. I picked up most all of this collection - I love Halloween polishes!

    ReplyDelete