Sunday, September 8, 2013

Essie Summer 2013 Swatches

I've been meaning to swatch these for awhile now, but just haven't had the time to. And even though Summer is coming to a close, I still wanted to post and share these with you all!


Rock The Boat is a calming light blue with dazzling shimmer. The only problem I have with shimmer colors is that the shimmer tends to stay around your nails after you clean up. Two coats for opacity!


The Girls Are Out is a lovely magenta with tons of shimmer. Two coats for opacity and no staining on my skin, which can happen with darker pinks and reds.


Sunday Funday is a gorgeous bright orange with shimmer galore. This color was a little more sheer, so I did three coats. I really like this color, its different from the usual oranges.


The More The Merrier is an awesome chartreuse, which I am in love with at the moment! Only two coats for opacity and no streaking or stains.


Full Steam Ahead is a cute pastel lavender with shimmer. Its pretty sheer, so I did four coats just to be safe, I think you could get away with three though.


Naughty Nautical is a stunning bright teal with shimmer. I used two coats for opacity and a big surprise to me was no staining! For a color like this, its hard to avoid stains, but I got lucky and I love this color.



No comments:

Post a Comment