Thursday, August 29, 2013

Update: A Little Peek Into My Life

So I haven't been posting lately and there is a reason as to why. I had to put down one of my babies a few weeks ago and it really took a toll on me. King had been sick, but we didn't think it was as bad as it was. Once we got him to the vet we learned that putting him down was the only and right option, I'm glad he's no longer in pain, but I miss him everyday.


I haven't been wanting to work as of late and inspiration has yet to strike. I thought getting out of the house would help, so I went to Beautycon with my mom. It turned out to be a bad mistake, we waited in the hot sun for over five hours and once we got in I realized that it was mostly about Youtube stars and make-up, not really nails or polish.


Here are the nails I did for the occasion, a splatter in similar colors to my outfit. I only realized later that the studs were different colors, but I still thought the splatter came out really pretty.

I promise to get back to blogging soon, I'm trying to work on some posts. Thank you for being patient and sticking around, it means a lot to me.


6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your kitty. :( RIP, King. I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your kitty :( Pretty nails though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so horrible! I couldn't imagine! Poor kitty. I'm so sorry! And it's a bummer you didn't have a good time at the Beautycon. I hope things start looking up for you again soon!!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope they do too. <3

      Delete