Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: Hare Polish

Recently I decided I needed to venture out of my little indie comfort bubble and try some new brands! I was lucky to get my hands on some Hare Polish and I'm so happy that I did. I'm amazed that these creators are able to make something different from other polishes.


Return To Nature is a lovely beige nude with gold, silver and white hexes and squares.  It took two layers to get this great coverage and opacity. I'm an avid lover of glitters in cremes and this one takes the cake. 


I love the simplicity of it in matte as well. The color becomes more like stone, but the glitters still shine! Overall its just a gorgeous combination.


Bisbee 2.0 is a vibrant teal with golden squares and hexes of all sizes. I'm not usually a fan of gold, but it just fits so well with teal. Another two coats for amazing glitter coverage and opacity. 


Even in matte it still pops with color! I'm so happy with my first two choices from Hare Polish and cannot wait to buy from them again. Their colors are beautiful and supreme quality.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors! They look great in matte! Either my matte coat isn't that good or I have the worst luck picking polishes that don't translate well in matte. :p But I love seeing mattes and love that you show them all the time! :)

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete