Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quick Post: O.P.I Couture De Minnie

Yet another Disney collection from O.P.I, you know I just had to get my nails on! Couture De Minnie is full of cremes, shimmers, glitters and even a liquid sand. This collection is elegant, with just enough pizazz!


Magazine Cover Mouse is a wonderful strawberry red and gold liquid sand. The texture is much softer than it seems. I'm sure this would also look great with a few coats of shiny top coat.


Chic From Ears To Tail is a soft shimmery pink. Two coats for opacity and no streaks at all. You can barely see the shimmer where the light reflects.


A Definite Moust-Have is a punchy bright red. Again two coats was all it took for opacity. I found this red to be a favorite, its different from any red I've seen and almost has a little bit of a pink hue to it.


Innie Minnie Mightie Bow is a hot, shimmery red. I absolutely adore cremes that have shimmers hidden in them, such a nice surprise. Two coats for opacity and no staining too!


Minnie Style is packed with white and red glitters. I layered it over Sally Hansen Black Out, which really makes the colors pop! Two coats was all it took to get this great coverage.


4 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I love the Minnie collections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh me too! I have them both in my Minnie display. :D

      Delete
  2. This is one of the collections I love from your blog! Awesome! Innie Minnie Mightie Bow made me drool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're just gorgeous, right? :D

      Delete