Thursday, August 8, 2013

Illamasqua Paranormal

I am so excited to finally be able to swatch these! It took awhile for me to get a working UV light, but I'm so glad I finally did. Illamasqua Paranormal is my first UV glow polish set and I've been so excited to try them out.


 Ouija is a great hot pink with silver shimmer. It took two coats for opacity.With shimmer its a little harder to clean up because you get little specks around your nail, but its not too bad.


 Its pretty amazing under UV light! An even brighter neon pink with an orange hue. I love that you can see the shimmer still and the color is out of this world.

Geist is just a clear coat. I layered it over China Glaze Hanging In The Balance. Two coats was all it took, but if you're afraid of getting messy then I suggest painting your nails under the UV light.


This is the one unforgiving color of the collection, any bubbles will glow bright under the UV. It glows really nicely though and reminds me of Tron!


Seance is a perfect purple with silver shimmer. Another two coats for opacity and plenty of shimmer to go around! Again, you can see the shimmer specks around my nails.


The shimmer isn't as apparent in this color, but my goodness is it vibrant! I love the pink-ish purple color it becomes.


Omen is an amazing bright green with silver shimmer. I think this shade of green is just beautiful and the shimmer just adds to it! Two coats for opacity, no streaks and they all had a lovely formula.


Under UV is almost turns into a glowing mint, I love it! I will definitely be using these colors to create some awesome glow manicures in the future, so keep an eye out!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have been drooling over this collection!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete