Thursday, August 15, 2013

Disney Inspiration: Tron Legacy

 One of my all time favorite live action Disney movies has always been Tron and when I saw Tron Legacy my love for the movies exploded! When Disney had ElecTRONica I was ecstatic and went as often as I could before they changed the party. I even saved some of the Flynn's arcade coins, which are awesome!


I've always had the idea of using striping tape to create lines similar to the suits in Tron, with blue underneath. I was a little disappointed when I couldn't figure out how to create the circles, but I think it turned out alright! 


And to upgrade the look, I added Illamasqua Geist over the blue, but underneath the black. Although it made the black glow too, it still looks really amazing. I think it looks more like the sirens that are in the movie. This has to be one of my favorite manicures and I can't wait to use the UV glow polishes in future manicures!



3 comments:

  1. These are bad ass, especially under the uv lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for inspiration :) I love TRON : Legacy . This is my favourite movie and I looking for inspirations about this very long time .

    ReplyDelete