Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quick Post: Salon Perfect Micro Glitters

Awhile back I had asked one of my friends to pick these up for me, I swear I could not find them anywhere! But I'm really excited that she sent them and I can't wait to share the swatches with you all.


Zapped is bursting with lime green and blue micro glitters! I layered it over Essie The More The Merrier, with three coats it was mainly opaque.


The matte top coat tones it down a little, but its still vibrant and lovely.


Shocked is sprinkled with neon pink and blue glitters. Now I'm not sure if its the two colors layering over one another, but there's definitely some purple in there. Three layers over Zoya Lara and its good to go!


The matte top coat on this color definitely tones it down, but makes it look like really neat neon sand!


Kaboom is drenched in neon green and blue glitters. This color is most popular for being a dupe of the indie Floam. Three coats for opacity over Color Club Endless Summer.


Again, loving this color in matte! I'd have to say this look easily became my favorite of the three.


1 comment: