Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nicole By OPI Tinkerbell Collection

If you know me, you know I'm a total Disney fanatic! When I found out that Nicole By OPI were releasing a Tinkerbell collection I just had to run out and get it! Once I saw them in person, I thought they were a perfect set of Summer colors, so let's check them out.


Tink's In The Pink is similar to a bubblegum pink, buts its a touch darker. Pinks have grown on me lately, so this is a really nice one. It went opaque in two coats, with no streaks!


Half-Charming Half-Alarming is a wonderful bright red jelly. It took four coats for opacity and I'm not sure this was meant to be a jelly. I took a liking to it though and can't wait to create a jelly sandwich with it!


Pixie Glitter is full of silver holographic hexes and moons. I layered it over Color Club Endless Summer and love how it turned out. Two coats gave it really great coverage, I was a bit surprised!


Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary is an awesome bright orange. Two coats for opacity and no streaks either! I think its the perfect orange for a Summer monarch butterfly manicure.


How Fairy Nice Of You! is an adorable petal pink. Three coats for this one, which isn't too bad! The fact that the pink it pastel, but not washed out is amazing.


Sweet On Pete is a fantastic chartreuse and you know I love chartreuse! Opaque in two coats, no streak and a great formula. Chartreuse must be the color this Summer, because its everywhere! But I have no complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment