Thursday, July 25, 2013

Improved Workspace And Magic Cake!

So now that I've moved in and everything is in its place, I thought I'd share my new improved workspace. I got new shelves, a few melmers, decorated and re-arranged! I also wanted to share an awesome manicure I had last week and how it looks under my new UV lamp!


I changed up the way I had my racks displayed. Creating a nice little polish corner for myself and I absolutely love it! Its right at the top of my stairs, so I get to see my pretties every time I head over to my desk.Can you guess what my favorite brand is? Hehe!



I also got new shelves for my displays, so no more bulky black rack! And I still adore the shelf and frame I made for my Beautifully Disney collection! And I framed two sets of false nails I did that I just had to keep. I would love a small staircase shelf for my Candy Lacquers on the last shelf, but that'll have to wait.


My two melmers that my awesome mom helped me decorate with contact paper. The inside of each drawer is also lined with chevrons. Up top are pens, nail tools, craft scissors and my calender to keep me on track! Sadly, but not too sad, these two are almost full and I'll have to get more soon.


My manicure from last week. I layered Rainbow Honey Magic Cake over Color Club Nature's Way. I really love the way the neon glitters look over the soft nude.


And under UV light, it truly becomes Magic Cake! You can be sure that I'll be using my new UV lamp a lot more in the future.

7 comments:

  1. That is the cleanest, most organized rack I have seen. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I take pride in my collection. :)

      Delete
  2. great job! I keep my polish in drawers - but I've grown too much that my wife relinquished me to the closet! https://sphotos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q89/942738_10153038256745015_748962873_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love the drawers, so cute and colorful! :D

      Delete
  3. Those racks (actually your whole setup) are just wonderful! But they look pretty full.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! And you are right indeed, which is why I'll be picking up a new melmer or two tomorrow, along with polish of course! ;)

      Delete
  4. I went clubbing recently and I made sure my Rainbow Honey manicure had Magic Cake knowing there was going to black lights to make it glow....and it looked awesome together with my UV-light sensitive outfit.

    ReplyDelete