Monday, July 15, 2013

Beautifully Disney Unlock The Spell Collection

 When I saw that Disney had released their new Spring/Summer line of Beautifully Disney I had to run down and grab myself a set! I was sad to find out that one of the colors they show was only available in the mini set, but I have the others to share!


Provincial Mademoiselle is a sunny yellow. I really love this color because its not highlighter yellow or pastel, its a perfect in-between. It wasn't streaky at all and only took three coats for opacity!


And matte coat just softens it up to a really subtle canary yellow.


Beautiful Bayou is a deep emerald green. I think this color is just gorgeous, such a forest green. Two coats for opacity and the formula is amazing!


The matte top coat makes this color look so velvety and rich!


Let Your Hair Down is a vibrant raspberry pink. It almost looks like a jelly, but three coats and it was opaque. I adore it with shiny top coat.


And matte makes it a darker raspberry, which is a nice change. I think this would be a great combo for Fall!

I cannot wait until their Fall/Winter collection!



2 comments:

  1. Do they explain where the inspiration comes from? I'd assume Belle, Tiana, and Rapunzel, but I'm curious to know for sure.

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Usually the names of the polishes are based on the Disney princesses. The first collection (which had eight colors) had both princesses and villains though. :D

      Delete