Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Chartreuse Comparison

This color didn't catch my eye until I bought Color Club's Fiesta collection and fell in love with Sunrise Canyon. It was then when I realized I had a few colors that were pretty similar! Not to mention I picked up Essie The More The Merrier without even realizing it was almost the same. So I decided to make a comparison!


I found that I had two pairs that were close enough to one another to be considered dupes. You can see the four colors I chose above, aren't they gorgeous? This has to be one of my favorite shades of green.


O.P.I Did It On 'Em is from the Nicki Minaj collection that was released in 2012, I think. And Color Club Sunrise Canyon is from their Fiesta collection released this year. These too are basically dupes, Color Club looks just a teeny bit darker.


Essie The More The Merrier was recently released this year for Summer. China Glaze Def Defying is from the Cirque Du Soliel collection released in 2012. Its pretty clear that Essie is the lighter of the two, but they're still really close.

Personally I love all these colors, doesn't matter to me that they're almost identical. I wasn't aware of how much I liked Chartreuse, but the more bottles of it the better! Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment