Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rainbow Honey Summer Of 199X Collection Preview!

 *Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

I saw a preview of Rainbow Honey's new 199X collection and just knew it was going to be something epic. So I was ecstatic to know I was getting to review three amazing colors! This collection has ten colors and today I'm going to show you three.


Mint Flavor is more of an icy blue mint with shimmer to match. This photo doesn't do it justice because its really beautiful and shimmery. I used two layers for opacity and the formula was nice and smooth.


You can see the shimmer a little better in matte. I think I'm leaning towards matte because it makes it look so cool and icy.


I Miss You is filled to the brim with pastel pink, blue and iridescent glitters! All shapes and sizes included and just gorgeous. I put one layer over Lime Crime Lavendairy and it really brings it together. 


Another fantastic lacquer in matte! It softens the colors to perfection and looks so petite. I adore the effort and details that Rainbow Honey puts into their polishes.


Apple Kid is a stunning hot pink with lovely pink shimmer. I love the amount of shimmer in this one and the color is brilliant. I wasn't quite sure of this color in the bottle, but it has to be my favorite so far!


And its even more gorgeous in matte. The shimmer almost looks like its turning champagne pink! I'm very excited for the rest of this collection!

You can get this collection, half of or individual at rainbowhoney.com on June 21st! And be sure to check out their other amazing  polishes!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*




No comments:

Post a Comment