Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quick Post: Wedding Inspired

After watching my husband get so inspired by songs, I decided I wanted to do an inspiration manicure of my own. If there are two colors I love, its got to be pink and purple. I know, they're girly, but I love them all the same.


My wedding colors were pink and purple and it was lovely. Unfortunately the only photo I have of my bouquet is tiny, but you can see the beautiful colors. So I wanted to bring that beauty to a manicure.


I used Gosh Miss Minty as a base color. First I layered Essie Stroke Of Brilliance, then Essie A Cut Above on top. I also added Beautifully Disney Just One bite for a splash of hot pink and Orly Can't Be Tamed as a kick of dark purple. I did layer more Stroke Of Brilliance and A Cut Above to make the mix complete. It ended up really nice! I have to say these four glitters are my favorite combination so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment