Monday, June 3, 2013

My 10 Must Have Glitters!

Awhile ago I had done a post about my 10 must have colors and figured it was time to show you my 10 must have glitters! I tried to make my list glitters that were pretty easy to find and made sure to leave out anything rare or limited edition.


Milani Gems is a great rainbow glitter top coat. Its packed with glitter so it only needed one coat over Butter London Cuppa. I have a soft spot for rainbow glitters, but this is one of the best I've ever seen.


Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy is a fantastic mini holographic glitter.  My favorite way to wear it is layer it on top of Sally Hansen Celeb City so that it covers the whole nail. I believe I did about three or four coats on this swatch. I just love how sparkly it is!


Orly Mermaid Tale is teal holographic hex glitter in varying sizes. Its from Orly's Flash Glam FX collection, which has a ton of great glitter top coats. I did two layers over Essie Naughty Nautical and they pair so well. 


O.P.I Pirouette My Whistle is a lovely white and silver hex glitter. Two coats over Zoya Blue and it looks like a snowy sky. I chose this because its a nice soft glitter compared to all the bright colors. It can make any manicure look delicate.


O.P.I Polka.com brings us back to wild glitters with pink, purple and blue hexes. I fell in love with this glitter as soon as I grabbed it off the shelf. Two coats over Butter London Fiver tones it down a bit, but its still pretty.


Spoiled Jewelry Heist has an assortment of hex and square glitters in gold, bronze, iridescent and even purple! I did two layers over Finger Paints Gimme Some Sugar and the glitter seemed to bring out a coral color in the base.


Essie Stroke Of Brilliance has to be my favorite from their Luxeffects collection. Its a gorgeous lavender hex glitter of different sizes. Two coats over China Glaze Something Sweet and it creates a nice feminine look. I really love using it as a gradient glitter!


Hard Candy Black Tie Optional is an awesome black and white glitter full of hexes of all sizes and bar glitters. I absolutely adore any black and white glitters automatically! I did two coats over Essie Playdate because I also love purple. You really can't go wrong with this glitter!


China Glaze Blonde Bombshell is chock-full of golden hex glitters. I think it looks just lovely over Color Club  Wild Cactus and it only took one coat! This glitter is amazing for gradients and looks great on its own as well.


Sinful Colors Nail Junkie has a blue tint base in it and a bunch of iridescent glitters. Two coats over Butter London Blagger and it looks beautiful like a night sky. I've heard a lot of people use this color for galaxy nails! 




No comments:

Post a Comment