Sunday, June 9, 2013

Disney Inspiration: Minnie Mouse



Minnie Mouse has always been one of the iconic characters representing Disney. Of course her beau is the original, but its her time to shine! She taught me that polka dots and bows were awesome and bright colored shoes are fashionable. 


The first three nails I used Sally Hansen Rapid Red and White On. I love doing polka dot nails, they're quick and easy if you have a dotting tool! What would a Minnie Mouse manicure be without her ears and famous hair bow? I used Sally Hansen Black Out as a base. Used acrylic to mold the ears and a cute little plastic bow I had in my accessories. And for her shoe I used Color Club Almost Famous with a painted bow and a half pearl for pizazz!

I wasn't so sure about this manicure at first, I thought maybe it looked too simple, but it really grew on me!


3 comments: