Friday, June 7, 2013

Announcement And New Segment!

So, next month I'll be moving into a new place. Which means that internet might not be hooked up for a bit. So I'll need to take a hiatus for a little while. But before I do! I have some posts for the rest of this month for you all! I prepared them in advance since I have to pack all my polishes. What a pain that's going to be, huh?

Onto the new segment! 

My husband and I were talking about ideas for some posts this month. He suggested that I give him full reign over manicures for a few posts! I thought it was a pretty good idea, even better that he themed all the manicures after songs!

And so, we'll have three "Rockin' Manicure" segments this month! Today will be the first!


My husband knows that I absolutely love RuPaul's Drag Race and I showed him RuPaul's fabulously ridiculous new song Peanut Butter. So he chose Color Club Earthy Angel as a peanut butter base, with Color Club Its A Hit and L'Oreal Lilac Coolers for jelly. And as a delicious jelly accent nail Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy!

Not bad for a man choosing, huh? I think I'm gonna like Rockin' Manicures!


No comments:

Post a Comment