Monday, May 20, 2013

Rainbow Honey Fab Summer set!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Rainbow Honey has done it again! They've released  a three piece set that is perfect for Summer. I swear they haven't created a polish yet that I didn't fall in love with right away. This set is no exception and the funny thing is I had purchased this set before I even got the samples.


Schrammi is almost like a burnt coral with gorgeous gold shimmer. It took two coats for opacity over a clear base coat. The shimmer is what sets this apart from regular corals and its just lovely. I can just imagine it sparkling in the sun while you're on the beach.


For a subtle dazzle I layered a matte top coat over it and I love that it still sparkles. You can really see the detail of the shimmer when its in matte.


Tenda is a glowing kelly green with gold shimmer. Again two coats for opacity over a clear base coat. I adore this green, especially with the gold shimmer. I can totally see this as a subtle St Patrick's Day manicure!


Once again it looks beautiful in matte as well and you can see the detail of the shimmer. I think matte top coat really lets the shimmer sparkle.


Costa Del Sol is a stunning gold glitter packed with hexes of all sizes and bar glitters. One coat over Essie Where's My Chauffeur and it gives the best glitter coverage! Gold looks great over almost every color, but I really like this combo.


I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, mattifying glitters really brings out their shine. I'm not usually a big fan of gold, but this one has grown on me and I'm sure I'll be using it this Summer.

You can get this set and more for a limited time from Fab.com, just search for Rainbow Honey and you'll find all their goodies.

Also be sure to check Rainbowhoney.com for more of their amazing polishes!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


3 comments:

  1. Hello Pixel, really great colour, love this nail designs.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete