Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick Post: Nicole By O.P.I Special K Polishes

When I saw that Special K was having a promotion with Nicole By O.P.I polishes, you know I went and bought enough boxes for the codes! Free polish, plus delicious cereal sounds like a big win in my book! But you know I wouldn't just show you swatches without adding a little matte to the mix.


Be Ama-Zing! is a cute bright pink. It only took two coats for opacity and went on really smooth. 


Pros & Confidence is a nice vibrant blue. It took three coats for even opacity. I had a bit of a problem with this color as you can see around the edges. It stained my cuticles and once I removed it, my nails were still a little blue. I had even doubled up on base coat, so that was a little disappointing.


And finally Challenge Red-Y is a great medium red. It took two coats for opacity and had minimal staining on my cuticles.

All in all I really like the colors they chose to give away and will enjoy using them! They're pretty easy to get, especially if you like Special K. If you have a chance, I'd say go for them before they're gone!


1 comment: