Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quick Post: Illamasqua Raindrops And Pink Raindrops

I've been wanting these two polishes for a long time now. I heard that Raindrops was pretty rare, but they had brought it back for awhile. And Pink Raindrops was a limited edition from one of their promotions. I was about ready to jump on buying these from Illamasqua's site, but the shipping was just too much. So when I saw these were available on Sephora's website, I snatched them up!


Raindrops is a beautiful washed out grey with tiny iridescent glass flecks hidden in it. I absolutely love this color, it reminds me of a perfect rainy day.  


It looks just as gorgeous in matte. And you can really see the detail of the flecks!


 Pink Raindrops is a lovely dusty rose pink with iridescent flecks and a subtle pink shimmer. I absolutely adore the shade of pink they chose for this color and the shimmer adds a little something.


It lightens up a bit in matte, but its still just as wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment