Friday, May 31, 2013

L'Oreal Miss Candy Jellies

I've been in love with jelly sandwiches ever since I found out their existence. So when I saw that L'Oreal had come out with some jellies for Summer, I just had to get my hands on a few!


Bubble Tourble is a soft bubble gum pink. It took four coats to get opacity, but that's not really what jellies are meant for. I had no problems with the formula, it wasn't goopy at all.


I decided to sandwich O.P.I Lights Of Emerald City in-between layers of Bubble Trouble. Unfortunately you can't really see the iridescent squares very well, but it still looked pretty to me.


 Lilac Coolers is a beautiful deep lilac. I did four coats like I had done with Bubble Trouble, but this one seemed more sheer. I think this has to be my favorite out of the two, but that might just be my love of purple talking.


I chose O.P.I Polka.com to sandwich in-between Lilac Coolers. I really liked this combo, the colors of the glitters get darkened a bit, but its still nice and colorful.



No comments:

Post a Comment