Thursday, May 2, 2013

Indie Thursday: Candy Lacquer Mane Six!

I've been wanting to share swatches of this lovely collection for awhile, but I wanted to complete it first! Candy Lacquer came out with a My Little Pony collection complete with: the mane six, the princesses, the apple family and others. Today I wanted to share swatches of the mane six themselves.


Rarity has white hexes of every size, purple hexes and squares and it wouldn't be Rarity without blue diamonds! I layered two coats over Essie Lilacism which really brings out the purple glitters. 


Fluttershy has yellow and pink hexes of various sizes and pink holographic butterflies. Two coats over China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint and it just screams Spring!


Twilight Sparkle is full of purple shades of hexes, squares and pink hexes too! Two coats over China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and I'd have to say this has to be my favorite combo. 


Applejack has yellow and red hexes and green squares. I layered two coats over Essie Tart Deco, it totally makes me think of Applejack! I absolutely love the coverage of these glitters, the formula is great!


Rainbow Dash is packed with shades of blue and rainbow hexes. Two coats over Zoya Blue it almost matches the lighter blue glitters in it. Its a really lovely rainbow glitter.


Pinkie Pie has shades of pink, blue and yellow hexes and a surprise of light pink squares! I did two coats over Finger Paints Spun Sugar, but I think one would've been just as good. These are some heavily packed glitters and I absolutely adore them!

Check out Candy Lacquer:







3 comments:

  1. The combo with Twilight Sparkle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to say its one of my favorites. :)

      Delete