Friday, May 10, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Staccato Collection!

So I'm not usually one to splurge on expensive polishes, but when I saw Deborah Lippmann's Staccato collection I saved all my pennies! I finally gathered enough to share their beauty with you all and I'm so glad I got them.


Polka Dots And Moonbeams is a creamy white base with tiny black hexes. I did three coats for good measure and it got fantastic coverage! With shiny top coat it reminds me of the inside of dragon fruit.


Matte top coat might take away the shine, but it takes nothing away from this lovely color. And it instantly goes from dragon fruit to cookies and cream!


I'm Not Edible is an amazing pink with tiny black hexes. Its amazing how a change in base color can make a whole new fabulous color! Again three coats over a clear base coat.


It seems like all of these will be deliciously decadent colors. They end up looking so creamy, its really starting to make me hungry!


Rockin' Robin is lovely mint green with tiny black hexes.  I'm really happy with these because the formula is great and although the glitter layers, it never gets goopy.


And this is just proof that these colors in matte are meant to make you want something sweet. It look exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream! I have to say I prefer these colors in matte, so gorgeous.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! They're like a whole different color. :D

      Delete
  2. Very cool, I would have never thought to matte these but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, matte it my favorite top coat. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love these kind of polishes. :D

      Delete