Monday, May 6, 2013

Beautifully Disney Versus Pt. 1

So awhile back I got the chance to grab Disney's new Beautifully Disney polishes. Each polish represented a princess and their villain counterpart. A friend of mine suggested that I try manicures using the princess and villains together! I went mad over the idea.


Looking For My Prince is a candy apple red for the original princess Snow White. I did a glitter gradient with Just One Bite for the Evil Queen. For some reason when I dabbed on the hot pink glitters some turned lavender! Unexpected, but it makes it simply gorgeous.


Ocean Mist is a fantastic green glass fleck for princess Ariel. And tried my very first half moon manicure! I used Diva Of The Deep for the half moon, which is Ursula's color. I think maybe reversing it would've looked better, but its pretty just the same!



2 comments:

  1. Great idea to pair the princess and the villain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they made my job easy by making them so easy to pair! :D

      Delete