Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: L'Oreal Polishes

I recently got to go on a little shopping spree and found this lovely four pack of L'Oreal polishes. It was a great find at Ross for only $6.99! So I decided to try swatch them on this lovely Tuesday.


Perfect Trench is supposed to be a khaki tan, but turned out to be a perfect mustard yellow. It went on a tad streaky, but two coats for opacity. I found this color intriguing in the bottle, but I love it on! Its a really unique color that I haven't seen around.


Check Me Out is a almost like a darker bubblegum pink. You can't tell in the photo, but it has a hidden blue shimmer to it. This one wasn't nearly as streaky and went on opaque in three coats. I found this color to be charming since its a darker pink than is usually seen.


Notting Hill Blues is subtle neon dark blue, that also has a hidden blue shimmer. No streaking with this color and opaque in two coats. I've seen this color around before, but the shimmer adds a subtle difference. Hey, that's enough for me to like it! 


Hudson Sunset is a decadent chocolate brown, no shimmer for this color. This polish gave me no trouble and went opaque in two coats. I think this is my favorite out of the set. I've been looking for a nice brown lately and I found it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment