Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sprinkles: Nails Inc. VS Hard Candy

When I first saw the Candy Sprinkles collection from Hard Candy I knew they looked familiar! So I hunted down three that looked close to some of my Nails Inc. Sprinkles and decided to compare, see for yourself below! 


First battle is Sugar House Lane against Cocoa Smore! I layered two coats of each over base coat. Its clear that Sugar House Lane has oodles more glitter, but that doesn't make Cocoa Smore completely bad. If you're not into tons of glitter then I'd say Cocoa Smore is for you. The base color doesn't look that different from one another either.


Next to duke it out is Sweets Way and Sweet Tooth! Again, I layered two coats of each over base coat. Its not much of a difference here! The base colors looks similar and there is less glitter in Sweet Tooth, just like the last pair. The only thing that looks a little different is that the blue glitters in Sweets Way look a pinch brighter than the blue in Sweet Tooth.


And the final duel is between Topping Lane and Pink Taffy. Two layers over base coat. This one is not as similar as the others pairs, it seems to be much more different. There's a lot less glitter in Pink Taffy and it seems they've put in black glitter, whilst Topping Lane has purple. I think I'd prefer Topping Lane in this case, the purple just makes it pop!


4 comments:

  1. Great comparison! Thanks for posting! I've never been able to get my hands on the Nails Inc Sprinkles, so I was happy when the Hard Candy collection came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like doing comparisons. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the Nails Inc a little better, thanks for the comparisons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. The Hard Candy is good if you can't see yourself splurging on Nails Inc. or are on a budget. :D You're welcome!

      Delete