Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rainbow Polish Wild Orchid

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


Although I've only gotten to try one other Rainbow Polish color, I jumped at the chance to do a review for their upcoming collection! I received a bottle from their new "Escape" collection, which includes eight colors in total.


Wild Orchid is a scrumptious hot pink jelly with tiny holo glitters. Its filled with light purple and blue hexes and sprinkled with purple squares. I did two coats over a clear base coat because its really stunning on its own. I absolutely love it with a shiny top coat, it just sparkles!


 Its still pretty in matte, but it takes away the jelly shine. You can see the detail of the tiny glitters though, which is neat! The formula of this polish is great, you get really good coverage without the glitter getting too goopy. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the collection looks like!

Check out Rainbow Polish's other amazing creations:




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


1 comment: