Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Robot Collection

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

The newest collection from Rainbow Honey is The Robot Collection! Rainbow Honey's founder Dee collaborated with illustrator Mary Winkler to create corresponding art for this lovely collection. The amazingly cute art is seen above.  


Femme Bot is a metallic rosy pink and silvery shimmer. These polishes don't really need underwear, they go opaque in two coats! I think I prefer this color in matte, it really softens it up and it looks really pretty.

        (In matte.)


Lucky Bot is a metallic spring green and silver shimmer. Both shiny and matte look really nice with this color. I really love the formula of these, they're smooth and not at all chunky.

         (In matte.)



Bitty Love Bot is metallic dusty teal with silver shimmer. I think I prefer this one in matte as well. The color is really gorgeous though, I think its one of my favorites. 

         (In matte.)


Skyward Bot is a metallic steel blue and silver shimmer. This has to be another favorite, the color is stunning! Shiny and matte both stand out perfectly.

          (In matte.)


Dusty Bot is a metallic soft lavender and silver shimmer. This color looks just like purple foil, its amazing. I absolutely love this one with a shiny top coat, it really pops!  

             (In matte.)


Yoshimi is a fantastic black and white square glitter. It also has tiny iridescent glitters sprinkled in it. I layered it over Rainbow Honey Annual Emotion from their Christmas collection. Two coats was plenty to get all the glittery goodness out! 

(In matte.)

This collection will be available on Rainbow Honey's website on April, 5th! Be sure to check out their other collections and they've also been doing a limited edition polish for each month!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment