Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Quick Post: Orly Peaceful Opposition


Orly Peaceful Opposition has become a favorite of mine. Its so simple and pretty, I love the silver glitters in it. And the fact that layers create this sort of jelly sandwich. Even in matte its still gorgeous and the glitters still shine just as bright! I believe I did two coats for opacity and it got really great glitter coverage as well.




I used it for this look I did awhile back. I paired it with Zoya Dahlia, which turned out to be a fantastic combination. And placed little black gems to add a little sparkle.



3 comments:

  1. You know when you see a color and think, "OMG that's so pretty! I want it!" And then you have it?

    Happens every time with Dahlia. This is a perfect use for it, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally know what you mean. Dahlia is gorgeous. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a really pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete