Monday, April 15, 2013

Pretty And Polished Magical Color Changers!

The moment I saw Pretty And Polished's video of their first color changing polish, I just knew I had to check them out for myself. I don't know how she does it, but these polishes are just absolutely amazing!


Day Trippin' is a ravishing deep purple with a subtle pink and purple shimmer. Two coats for opacity and the formula was very smooth! This polish is purple in the bottle and stays purple when cold. 


And when immersed in hot water or heated, it turns a beautiful hot pink! It only takes a split second dip in hot or cold water for this polish to change colors. Its a trip to watch and so fun to test out!


And finally, this is about how the color settles without any water. I'm assuming your fingertips provide heat to keep it pink, while any nail that goes out past your fingers is kept cold. Creating a wonderful instant gradient type french tip!


May Flowers is a great vibrant green sprinkled with glitter of all shapes and colors. Two coats for opacity and the glitter didn't make the formula at all chunky. This is the color you see in the bottle and it stays that way with a cold temperature. 


A quick dip in hot water turned it this beautiful white. Although my camera was having trouble focusing on the beauty of May Flowers, you can still tell its gorgeous with its bright glitters. 


And finally, here it is untouched. The heat of my fingertips keeping it white, while the tips transitioned into green. These polishes are simply magical and so beautiful. And I'm not going to lie to you, I spent a good half an hour changing the colors back and forth!

Check out Pretty And Polished on their Facebook Page, Etsy Store and their personal online store!





No comments:

Post a Comment