Friday, April 26, 2013

My 10 Must Have Colors!

When I first started my collection of nail polish I didn't know what colors to get, so I seriously just grabbed any. Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite colors and what I think every girl should have in her polish stash!


First off, I really love Butter London Cuppa. Its not quite a nude, but its a nice creamy tan! I love layering pastel glitters over this color or under glitter gradients.


Purple is my absolute favorite color, but lavenders are just amazing. It gives a pop of color without being neon and is great for Spring. Above is Finger Paints Spun Sugar, but other good lavenders are Zoya Malia and Essie Play Date!


Mint is just an amazing color and seems to be really popular lately! Also great for Spring and pretty with silver accents. China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint is a perfect soft mint, but another great mint is Butter London Fiver.


Now this might not be a color for everyone, but I have a secret love for soft oranges. This is Ulta Peach Parfait and its not quite as soft as I'd like, but a good pastel orange is hard to find!


A nice grass green is pretty and comes in handy if you're doing nail art! Nicole By O.P.I One Time Lime is perfect for a blast of color, an alternative is Essie Mojito Madness. 


Zoya Sweet is a flawless bubblegum pink that I believe everyone should own. When I was younger I wasn't a big fan of pink, but I love it now! And its perfect for when you want to feel really feminine. 


 Another color I think is just as important as mint is turquoise. I decided to pick a really popular one which is Essie Turquoise & Caicos, it reminds me of the ocean. 


 Now I would say that a dark blue is essential, but a neon dark blue is superior. I fell in love with Essie Butler Please when it was released and haven't found another blue quite like it.


A great neutral must have is a light grey. O.P.I Skull & Glossbones is a fantastic color, but China Glaze Pelican Grey is another good one. Light greys are amazing for newspaper manicures!


And last, but certainly not least: Holographic! Everyone needs a silver holographic, they're absolutely stunning. Color Club Harp On It is perfect and will look fantastic on a sunny day!




No comments:

Post a Comment