Thursday, April 11, 2013

Digital Nails Review

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

I recently got in touch with the wonderful Digital Nails and she was kind enough to send me two of her gorgeous polishes for review!


Sorry I'm Not Made Of Sugar is a purple holo jelly with black and hidden iridescent glitters. So many good things all in one! I did three coats on its own above, which caused opacity, but it hid the glitters! Its a stunning deep purple and the holo is perfection!


This time I did two coats over China Glaze Sweet Hook. You can definitely see the glitters better and can even get a glimpse of  the iridescent glitters on my thumb and ring finger. I think I prefer layering it over a soft purple so that you can see just how much is in it!


Galactica is a clear base crammed with duo chrome gold and green glitters. I wanted to get good opacity, so I did three coats over Color Club Sunrise Canyon. You can see on my thumb that the glitter shift color from green to a dusty dark blue. I absolutely love this color, not only because the glitter is sublime, but it matches the glitter on my Disney polish display perfectly.


I did one coat over plain black so you could see the detail of the glitters. It looks amazing with full coverage, but its just as lovely over black. The formula in both polishes are smooth and not at all goopy as well!

Check out Digital Nails on Etsy and Facebook!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring us on your blog, your swatches are lovely and you captured the color shift in Galactica beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the opportunity! Your polishes are absolutely fantastic!

      Delete