Monday, March 25, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Time Traveler Collection

If you're a Doctor Who fan like I am, then I know you're excited for its return in a few days! Once I saw this collection I just had to snatch it for myself. Its not only Doctor Who related, but its got some great colors! And of course, I decided to do this collection in matte top coat.


Bigger On The Inside is an amazing Tardis blue that has a great silvery shimmer to it. I really love this color in matte because it almost makes it look like a beautiful night sky, complete with little stars.


 Allons-y! Is a wonderful mix of  tiny silver, green and blue glitters. I did two coats over Sally Hansen Celeb City and it came out perfect. I love how there are two different blues, it really makes it pop!


When A Good Man Goes To War is a fiery red jelly with black and what looks like gold glitters. I specifically love the black glitters, they almost like like floating ashes.


Hello, Sweetie is a gorgeous purple jelly with red, black and orange glitters of every shape and size! I love the shade of purple and would've never imagined this color combo going so well.


Slow Invasion is a deep teal jelly with squares of different colors and sizes. This one has got to be one of my favorites, I'm a sucker for square glitters. That pop of fuchsia is a really nice touch!


Oodiful, which is a clever name, is a grey jelly with white and pink glitters. I layered it over China Glaze Pelican Gray, two coats was all I needed. I adore the pink squares, it really pulls everything together!

I also have to say that I was really impressed with Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food! None of these gorgeous polishes needed it, but if you have chunky glitters I highly suggest it! 




3 comments:

  1. The whovian in me wants them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really amazing collection. You should check Nail Pattern Boldness out! :D

      Delete