Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Illamasqua Imperfection Swatches

 Illamasqua came out with some great Spring pastels, but also incorporated glitter! I'm really loving this new trend of black glitters in creme bases. I was able to get three of their Imperfection line, I don't think I'll be picking up the yellow though.


Mottle is a minty green with black glitter. I really like the tiny hexes, I think without them it wouldn't look quite right. I did two coats on its own and got really good coverage.


With a matte topcoat it definitely reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream! 


Speckle is a gorgeous pastel purple with black glitter. Also two coats on its own, the formula is really nice. I think the black works really well with the purple.


I love how the matte top coat softens the purple even more!


Fragile is a delicate blue with black hexes. I did two coats, but maybe three would've been better because you can see at the tips its a little see-through. 


In matte its similar to a robin's egg, really astonishing!






2 comments: